I just approved an ad that was sold, but the ad is not appearing on my site.
There could be a few reasons why this is happening:
1) The ad you approved was an ad that a current advertiser uploaded as an alternate creative and not a new ad that was just sold. The email that you received to approve this ad said:
"Action Required: An Advertiser updated an ad"
This states that an advertiser updated an ad instead of stating that a new ad was sold, so no money was accepted and a new space was not used for a new advertiser. Advertisers have the option to upload multiple ad images to their campaign on your site, and each time they upload a creative, you are asked to approve or deny it. They also have the ability to pause and start certain ad images that rotate within the space they purchased on your site. This is also why you may not see some ads that have been approved (if the advertiser paused a creative temporarily).
2) Your ad code may not be installed properly or is missing. If any part of your ad code is installed incorrectly or if the ad zone is missing from your code that the sold ad is supposed to appear in, then ads in that zone will not display on your site. To check to see if your ad code is installed properly, please see this tutorial.
3) There are rare cases in which you do sell a new ad to a new advertiser that does not appear because it was discovered to be a fraudulent purchase. Just after the purchase was made, our system discovered that it was a fraudulent purchase and the transaction was immediately reversed. We take great measures to ensure that our service is safe for both advertisers and publishers, so there are rare cases when we must reverse these types of transactions when they are discovered.
If you have checked for each of the above, and you still have questions about a recent ad that you approved, please contact our Support Department.
- Which ad size should I use for my zones?
- Does it cost me money to cashout my earnings?
- Do you send any information on income received through the year for taxes?
- Third Party Developers
- How does the waiting list work?
- I use Smarty Templates, and when I add in the ad code it doesn’t work.
- What are estimated impressions?
- What is the minimum amount I can cashout?
- Can I use AdSense in conjunction with ads from BSA?
- Tutorial: How to Create an Ad Zone
- Tutorial: How to Install Your Ad Code
- Tutorial: How to Price and Place Your Ads
- Why is my pending amount less than the price of the ad?
- One browser is displaying my BSA ads, but the other isn't. Why is that?
- I installed my ad code, but my ad zones aren't showing up on my site.
- My ads keep floating left and I don't want them to. How do I fix this?
- My ads are not floating left like I want them to and are displaying vertically. How do I fix this?
- Do you allow filler ad code from other ad networks such as Adsense?
- I clicked on "Update Public Stats", but my Facebook stats won't update.
- I increased my prices, but some advertisers are still paying the old price. Why is that?
- I tried to decrease the price of my ad zone, but the system wouldn't allow it. How can I do this?
- I am a new Publisher, and I need some assistance on how to price my ads.
- Can you give me some tips on how I can increase my ad sales?
- Is there a way to display a CTR average for my zones on the Ad Detail page?
- I am changing the design of my site. How do I change the sizes of zones with live ads?
- Why aren't my ad zones showing up for sale on my Ad Detail page?
- Why is the Transaction History and Earnings total for the same time frame slightly different?
- I just sold an ad. Why isn't the payment from the sale in my account yet?
- I am selling my website. How does this process work if I have live ads on my website?
- Can I sell Twitter ads even if I do not have a website in your network?
- My Facebook, Twitter and other third-party stats are not correct. How do I update these?
- My website was recently accepted, but I do not see any impressions estimated yet?
- I just approved an ad that was sold, but the ad is not appearing on my site.
- CPM - Getting started
- How do I change my Cashout settings?
- Do you allow in-house ads so that I can display some of my own ads for free?
- How do I customize the "Advertise Here" banner on my site?
- I do not see the CPM ad option in my account. Is this option available for all accounts?
- I plan to discontinue one of my ad zones, but there are live ads still in this zone.
- Can publishers offer ad discounts or introductory offers for their ads?
- I do not understand the meaning of Banners and Max Banners. Can you explain?
- How long will the funds remain in pending for an ad I just sold?
- How can I remove the "Advertise Here" box that appears on my site?
- My ad zone is setup to display four ads, but only one "Advertise Here" box is appearing.
- The screenshot for my website is not appearing. How do I fix this?
- My RSS stats are not updating on my Ad Detail page. How can I fix this?
- The estimated impressions for my site are lower than they appear in Google. Why is this?
- Site Key - What is my Site Key for the WordPress Plugin?
- Do you have a WordPress plugin I can use to publish my ads?
- Why does your ad code checker say that I have my code installed incorrectly?
- DFP Integration
- I received an email from the Google Adsense crawler. What does this mean?