I am changing the design of my site. How do I change the sizes of zones with live ads?
The most important part about this process is contacting the Support Department far enough in advance so that we can coordinate with your advertisers about the new ad sizes. We usually like to know about ad zone changes at least 2 weeks in advance. This involves quite a bit of work and compliance from your advertisers - especially if you have several established advertisers, so if you don't give us enough time to coordinate with your advertisers, things may not be ready in time for your redesign launch or zone changes. In addition to this, if there are any advertisers that do not agree to renew in the revised zone, we will need to wait for their current cycles to end before making changes.
When you contact us about your zone/design changes, it's best to provide us with as much information as possible - such as the zone ID you are changing and what the new size and price will be (if the price is also changing).
The process works like this: We will contact the current advertisers in the spaces you are changing to get the new creatives for the revised spaces. Then we just wait for the new creatives, and once we have those, we can take the next step. For those that do not wish to renew in the revised space, we will have to make a note of the last day of the their campaign since we will not be able to change the zone until after that date. (Since they already paid for the ad at that size, etc.)
Once we have the new creatives, and when you are ready, we will make the changes to your ad zones, and we will upload the new creatives. We will need to coordinate a time for this so it can be done as efficiently as possible - especially if the design of your site is changing for these revised ad zones.
The bottom line is this: We want to make sure that your design and ad zone changes are as seamless as possible for you and your current advertisers, so the sooner you inform us about your plans, the better. :)
- Which ad size should I use for my zones?
- Does it cost me money to cashout my earnings?
- Do you send any information on income received through the year for taxes?
- Third Party Developers
- How does the waiting list work?
- I use Smarty Templates, and when I add in the ad code it doesn’t work.
- What are estimated impressions?
- What is the minimum amount I can cashout?
- Can I use AdSense in conjunction with ads from BSA?
- Tutorial: How to Create an Ad Zone
- Tutorial: How to Install Your Ad Code
- Tutorial: How to Price and Place Your Ads
- Why is my pending amount less than the price of the ad?
- One browser is displaying my BSA ads, but the other isn't. Why is that?
- I installed my ad code, but my ad zones aren't showing up on my site.
- My ads keep floating left and I don't want them to. How do I fix this?
- My ads are not floating left like I want them to and are displaying vertically. How do I fix this?
- Do you allow filler ad code from other ad networks such as Adsense?
- I clicked on "Update Public Stats", but my Facebook stats won't update.
- I increased my prices, but some advertisers are still paying the old price. Why is that?
- I tried to decrease the price of my ad zone, but the system wouldn't allow it. How can I do this?
- I am a new Publisher, and I need some assistance on how to price my ads.
- Can you give me some tips on how I can increase my ad sales?
- Is there a way to display a CTR average for my zones on the Ad Detail page?
- I am changing the design of my site. How do I change the sizes of zones with live ads?
- Why aren't my ad zones showing up for sale on my Ad Detail page?
- Why is the Transaction History and Earnings total for the same time frame slightly different?
- I just sold an ad. Why isn't the payment from the sale in my account yet?
- I am selling my website. How does this process work if I have live ads on my website?
- Can I sell Twitter ads even if I do not have a website in your network?
- My Facebook, Twitter and other third-party stats are not correct. How do I update these?
- My website was recently accepted, but I do not see any impressions estimated yet?
- I just approved an ad that was sold, but the ad is not appearing on my site.
- CPM - Getting started
- How do I change my Cashout settings?
- Do you allow in-house ads so that I can display some of my own ads for free?
- How do I customize the "Advertise Here" banner on my site?
- I do not see the CPM ad option in my account. Is this option available for all accounts?
- I plan to discontinue one of my ad zones, but there are live ads still in this zone.
- Can publishers offer ad discounts or introductory offers for their ads?
- I do not understand the meaning of Banners and Max Banners. Can you explain?
- How long will the funds remain in pending for an ad I just sold?
- How can I remove the "Advertise Here" box that appears on my site?
- My ad zone is setup to display four ads, but only one "Advertise Here" box is appearing.
- The screenshot for my website is not appearing. How do I fix this?
- My RSS stats are not updating on my Ad Detail page. How can I fix this?
- The estimated impressions for my site are lower than they appear in Google. Why is this?
- Site Key - What is my Site Key for the WordPress Plugin?
- Do you have a WordPress plugin I can use to publish my ads?
- Why does your ad code checker say that I have my code installed incorrectly?
- DFP Integration
- I received an email from the Google Adsense crawler. What does this mean?